The breadmaking and presentation competition is scheduled on 15-11-2018; Thursday.
The last day for registration of the event is 09-11-2018; Friday
Click the following link to register:
About the registration process
The above link can be used for accessing the online registration form
Decide the dish/ dishes and or the topic of presentation before registration.
Once the registration form is submitted check your mail for the confirmation mail with a copy of the registration form. If there are any changes to be made, you can do so until the last day of registration ie. 09-11-2018; after which changes are not allowed.
There are two events conducted:
- Bread Making Competition (Team Event)
- Powerpoint presentation competition (Individual Event)
- The participants can choose to compete in any or both the event.
Bread making competition details
- The main ingredients for bread making should be brought in by the contestants; however, margarine, essences, & yeast shall be provided by the college.
- Event duration : 3 hrs
- The team can produce any number of yeast-based products within the stipulated time
Powerpoint presentation competition
Duration of presentation – 10 mins (8 minutes presentation and 2 minutes Q/A)
Topic related to bread has to be chosen ( E.g. International bread, special bread, history, quick bread, rules and regulations related to bread making, bread making techniques)
Bread Making Competition Winners
First Place – Mr. Devasia Sebastain & Mr. Ebin Thomas
Second Place – Mr. Chils Tonio & Ance Jose Tom
Third Place –
1. Mr. Joel K George & Mr. Melvin Abraham
2. Mr. Justine Jacob Stanley & Mr. Ilayaraja B
3. Ms. Maria Joseph & Ms. Jessil Mathew
PPT Presentation Winners
First Place – Mr. Prince Philip
Second Place – Mr. Chils Tonio
Third Place – Mr. Manu Babu